Nowhere were we warned that this hotel had a Club atmosphere. The Animation team worked very hard but this was not to our taste.Their noise continued morning, noon and night as they exhorted us to participate. At the end of the holiday when our flight was at 0330, we had to vacate rooms by noon. We tried to book an extra night at an agreed price. Checking the day before, the price had gone up considerably. To escape the noise, we ended up dozing our hire car in the car park.
Apart from this, we had an excellent holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Beach lies on a beautiful stretch of the Cretan sea in the centre of the northern coast of Crete. This extremely select hotel at which earthy hues are dominant has been built with local brick and marble and the overall tranquility leaves one with a lasting impression of the grandeur and comfort of bygone days. The relaxing pool area invites you to laze away your holidays, while there are, of course, many leisure and sporting activities available for those who prefer them. RESTAURANT POLICY- DRESS CODE Casual but smart dress is required in all indoor public areas of the hotel after 19:00. Please refrain from wearing shorts and slippers in the dining room for Dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bella Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Bella Beach Hotel Anissaras
- Aquis Bella Beach Hersonissos
- Aquis Bella Beach Hotel Hersonissos
- Bella Beach Hotel Crete/Anissaras