Such an amazing place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This had been our second stay at Aquis Bella Beach and again we couldn't fault it!! Both my gorgeous boyfriend and I loved every minute of it :) We stayed both times for just a week but would have happily stayed longer!
We were looking for a holiday which would have a mixture of relaxation and a good nightlife but not right on our doorstep as we didn’t want it to be too manic. Staying here was the perfect choice, the beach is gorgeous, we hired out quad bikes and was able to travel around to other beaches near Hersonissos and into the main town which when traveling by taxi only took 10 mins, the quad bikes are so much fun and there is also the options of water sports here as well!! Star Beach is a great place to visit; lots of activities... would recommend the paragliding, so much fun!! Lively atmosphere, music, pool bars and loads of opportunities to chill out in the sun!!
The hotel is stunning; there are gym facilities which that boyfriend loved! The pool is always immaculate and the beach is just a step away! The staff are real characters, so friendly and approachable! They couldn’t have done anymore to make us feel welcome, hence why we came back a second time round! And I would not hesitate to come back again and again and again!! With this hotel - they have paid attention to all the smaller things that make such a big difference - the presentation for everything would be 5*.
The hotel had changed a lot since our first visit, the bridge across the pool, another pool bar had been added and the inside one had been modernized to make it more spacious! I had considered it pretty much perfect when we first stayed but this made the world of difference this time! This just goes to show how the staff at this hotel are so conscious and aware of improving their standards constantly - they have defiantly achieved this!!
The animation team are so lively, beware of Regis! They are all so friendly, always wanting to get others involved in their activies and entertainment! They wore us both out just watching them - so full of energy!
I wanted to say a massive thank you to the staff at Aquis Bella Beach for making every minutes of our holiday worthwhile and so enjoyable!! Popi, Georgio and Sofia were so lovely and even remembered us from before which was a bonus! They were such a laugh and were so kind to us.Rurak - who was only new to the hotel made such an impression on us both! He was so kind and such a gentleman, he welcomed us to our room and throughout the holiday was always checking we were enjoying our stay - he was absolutely lovely!!
All in all I would highly recommend Aquis Bella Beach! It is stunning! I hope my review has helped persuade you and if so - Have an amazing time!! Take care and happy Holiday-ing :)
Love xxxx Hannah & Dee xxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Beach lies on a beautiful stretch of the Cretan sea in the centre of the northern coast of Crete. This extremely select hotel at which earthy hues are dominant has been built with local brick and marble and the overall tranquility leaves one with a lasting impression of the grandeur and comfort of bygone days. The relaxing pool area invites you to laze away your holidays, while there are, of course, many leisure and sporting activities available for those who prefer them. RESTAURANT POLICY- DRESS CODE Casual but smart dress is required in all indoor public areas of the hotel after 19:00. Please refrain from wearing shorts and slippers in the dining room for Dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bella Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Bella Beach Hotel Anissaras
- Aquis Bella Beach Hersonissos
- Aquis Bella Beach Hotel Hersonissos
- Bella Beach Hotel Crete/Anissaras