Spent four very relaxing nights at Paradise Island Villas. Eleni is a very professional and fun person who manages every detail of the hotel. It's been a long time since I've stayed at a hotel that I wanted to eat at every night. All the villas are very private with fenced gardens and plunge pools. The villas are very well appointed - you can self cater, order room service or eat in the hotel restaurant. The wifi signal is very strong and there's also a serviceable desktop PC. We were lucky enough to try out two of the villas which were both decorated to a very high standard, with lots of hanging out space and little balconies to catch the sun or shade depending on your preference. I liked the Apollo villa better than Hermes as the garden faced West. The staff are very friendly and courteous but also are not too much in evidence unless you need them. My favorite thing was the big main pool - it's unusual these days to have a pool that is so deep and big in hotels and I enjoyed it very much.
The nearby coast and towns are not that nice - OK for evening strolls but quite noisy and busy, and with a ton of fur coat shops (!?!?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Island Villas is a unique family run Boutique Villa Hotel, a complex of just 12 stylish luxury villas. Discreetly tucked away in the coastal town of Anissaras, Paradise Island Villas lies just 2km from the cosmopolitan town of Hersonissos and 23km from Heraklion's airport, yet it could be a world away. Within the lush landscaped grounds, the purity and silence of the air creates a fitting ambience for a collection of 12 individually designed elegant villas, each with its own private grounds and heated pools with jets. Paradise Island Villas is an island experience to savour; combining elegant and luxury villas with the charm of a 5 star boutique hotel, this hillside location looks out to superb sea and mountain views. Each villa is the epitome of comfort with chic, ethnic furnishings and luxurious amenities such as well as private pools, Jacuzzis and gardens. With its elegant country chic aesthetic, its distinctive Mediterranean architecture, versatile services, and respect for natural material, Paradise Island Villas unfolds as an unparalleled holiday experience to its guests. Featuring individually designed villas with private pools and garden, a lounge poolside bar, bistro/restaurant, two main outdoor pools, a fitness room, a tennis court, we excel at offering the complete island indulgence package. Our dedication to high hospitality standards has created a warm and chic environment, making Paradise Island Villas the perfect destination for relaxation and rejuvenation for couples, groups and families! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), MrandMrsSmith and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Villas Hotel Chersonisos
- Paradise Island Hotel
- Paradise Island Villas Crete/Anissaras