My husband and I booked a last minute break for a week at Paradise Island Villas last October (apologies for the delay in writing this review). We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and found the villas to be a perfect place to relax - the reviews we had read and the recommendation from Mr and Mrs Smith had set the bar high and we were not disappointed! We drove from the airport which was easy enough (took about 40 minutes) and found ourselves warmly welcomed by Pol. We were quickly shown to our villa which was a beautiful two bed villa (Executive villa). The villa had two bathrooms and a downstairs shower room, plus a kitchen, dining room with study area and a comfortable lounge. They have a selection of DVD's to borrow if you fancy watching a movie. It was lovely to have our own pool but given we were there in October it was a little chilly (note it is quite chilly at nights to take light jumpers / pashminas at that time of the year if eating dinner outside) - we did pay to hire the heater for a few hours one day but it didn't make much difference to be honest so probably not worth it unless it is a little warmer initially. We had dinner at the restaurant on a number of nights and also room service. The food was of good quality and good portions, with plenty to choose from. Breakfast was delicious and they have great iced coffee.
Throughout our stay Pol and Eleni were fantastic, always willing to share their thoughts on where to go / beaches to visit / restaurant recommendations etc. or just for a chat, nothing was too much trouble. All the staff were lovely and always smiling. Would not hesitate to recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Island Villas is a unique family run Boutique Villa Hotel, a complex of just 12 stylish luxury villas. Discreetly tucked away in the coastal town of Anissaras, Paradise Island Villas lies just 2km from the cosmopolitan town of Hersonissos and 23km from Heraklion's airport, yet it could be a world away. Within the lush landscaped grounds, the purity and silence of the air creates a fitting ambience for a collection of 12 individually designed elegant villas, each with its own private grounds and heated pools with jets. Paradise Island Villas is an island experience to savour; combining elegant and luxury villas with the charm of a 5 star boutique hotel, this hillside location looks out to superb sea and mountain views. Each villa is the epitome of comfort with chic, ethnic furnishings and luxurious amenities such as well as private pools, Jacuzzis and gardens. With its elegant country chic aesthetic, its distinctive Mediterranean architecture, versatile services, and respect for natural material, Paradise Island Villas unfolds as an unparalleled holiday experience to its guests. Featuring individually designed villas with private pools and garden, a lounge poolside bar, bistro/restaurant, two main outdoor pools, a fitness room, a tennis court, we excel at offering the complete island indulgence package. Our dedication to high hospitality standards has created a warm and chic environment, making Paradise Island Villas the perfect destination for relaxation and rejuvenation for couples, groups and families! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Villas Hotel Chersonisos
- Paradise Island Hotel
- Paradise Island Villas Crete/Anissaras