Carmen and I stayed here for five nights (16 21 June).
Paradise Villas offes lots of flexibility - you can treat it as self contained accommodation or full service hotel accommodation (and anywhere in between) depending on your prefeence and mood.
The accommodation is of a high standard with very good attention to detail. You have the option of using your own private pool or making use of the two larger resort pools. We ate in the restaurant on one evning - both the food and service were of a high standrad.
Eleni provided a vey warm welcome - she can provide lots of advice and assisatnce. once again it's a question of how independent or suported you choose to be.
This is a very good place to stay - it is very professionally presented and managed and has a very human touch to it. Very happy to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Island Villas is a unique family run Boutique Villa Hotel, a complex of just 12 stylish luxury villas. Discreetly tucked away in the coastal town of Anissaras, Paradise Island Villas lies just 2km from the cosmopolitan town of Hersonissos and 23km from Heraklion's airport, yet it could be a world away. Within the lush landscaped grounds, the purity and silence of the air creates a fitting ambience for a collection of 12 individually designed elegant villas, each with its own private grounds and heated pools with jets. Paradise Island Villas is an island experience to savour; combining elegant and luxury villas with the charm of a 5 star boutique hotel, this hillside location looks out to superb sea and mountain views. Each villa is the epitome of comfort with chic, ethnic furnishings and luxurious amenities such as well as private pools, Jacuzzis and gardens. With its elegant country chic aesthetic, its distinctive Mediterranean architecture, versatile services, and respect for natural material, Paradise Island Villas unfolds as an unparalleled holiday experience to its guests. Featuring individually designed villas with private pools and garden, a lounge poolside bar, bistro/restaurant, two main outdoor pools, a fitness room, a tennis court, we excel at offering the complete island indulgence package. Our dedication to high hospitality standards has created a warm and chic environment, making Paradise Island Villas the perfect destination for relaxation and rejuvenation for couples, groups and families! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Villas Hotel Chersonisos
- Paradise Island Hotel
- Paradise Island Villas Crete/Anissaras