“Excellent quality and vale”
Review of Ofou To Lo

Ofou To Lo
Ranked #39 of 145 Restaurants in Agios Nikolaos
Price range: US$3 - US$75
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh fish,cretan cuisine with the best view in town,near the sea in a peacful place without traffic, we try to do our best for your pleasure!! Meet us
Braintree, United Kingdom
“Excellent quality and vale”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely location with wonderful views across the bay. Had a delightful lunch of baked feta, dolmades, Cretan salad and tzatziki with a carafe of local red wine. The food was delicious, portion size was generous and the service was very good. The meal was around 25 euros for two which was very good value.

The restaurant, kitchen and toilets are very clean and the owners are most welcoming.

Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Delights every time !”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We visit Crete quite regularly and this restaurant always delights. The service is top class, the food always good and unlike most, it caters for small snacks as well as full meals. Beautiful setting by the sea and owner always remembers you even if you haven't visited for several years.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Vince S
“The best in town!!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

The best meal in town..we visited this restaurant and we had the best meal we had in our vacation in Agios Nikolaos. We take Cretan salad which was big and delicious,we try the spinach pies which was the best pies we ever had in crete. Also my husband take the pepper stake which was well cooked and soft! And I take the lamb special very good.. We visit this restaurant after that an other 4 times and it was as good as the first time. I recommend it to everyone.

australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Wanted to order Sole but was told it came with potato and rice but no vegetables so ordered swordfish instead since it came with a pepper and tomato sauce. I had indigestion for a few hours after. The fish was not the best.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank aussietraveller03
Northwich, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Restaurant”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We have recently come back from our annual holiday to Agios Nikolas, once again all our meals were at Ofou To Lo, you sit looking out to sea, a wonderful view. The food is ALWAYS wonderful, we eat there both lunch time and evening, we are looked after by the owners who we have now known for 10 years, they CANNOT do enough for you. The Chicken souvlakia is so good, the Stifado is my husbands favourite and wonderful veal soft and tender and plenty of it. The fish soap, best we have had. Calamari.... is perfect. All the fish is so fresh. Wonderful salads and the tomatoes so sweet, My father is a retired chef, I wish I had found this place before he was too old to travel, he would of loved it, crisp white table cloths, the cutlery so shiny, glasses so clean, NO streak marks. Desserts, well all wonderful, the icecream is so good. I was ill with a virus while there, I lost my taste for food for a few days, however, they were so caring, and made me things to start eating again that was not on the menu. The service is ALWAYS 1st class, The prices are excellent value, and I would recommend Ofou To Lo to anyone.

• Visited August 2013