I have just returned from a week's stay at the Blue Marine and spa hotel on the Greek island of Crete. Although we arrived in the early hours of the morning, around 4am we were welcomed with a glass of orange juice and in our room we had water, sandwiches and fruit in the fridge.
Our first impression of our room was of luxury and space. We went to bed and imagine our joy when we opened our curtains to a breath taking view of the sea.
This was our first exdperience of an All Inclusive holiday and every diet seemed to have been catered for. The food was freshly prepared and free drinks available until 11pm as well as ice cream in various flavours! We had no problems with wifi and when we did have a problem with the card reader in our room it was repaired within an hour of being reported. The sun beds around the pool,despite notices to not reserve them, were and so we had to go down onto the beach. We had to pay 5 euros for a sunbed and umbrella but we didn't feel this was unreasonable as we were ensured of a place on the beach all day!
We would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Marine Resort & Spa is located 6km from Aghios Nikolaos in the prefecture of Lassithi nearby the blue clear waters of Ammoudara beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Marine Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Marine Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Blue Marine Resort And Spa
- Blue Marine Resort & Spa Crete/Agios Nikolaos