Just returned from a fabulous 10 day holiday with our 5 year old son. We booked a deluxe room with a private pool. Both exceeded our expectations. The pool was more private than we expected, as it was not directly neighbouring any others. We also had the sun all day. The views from our room and around the resort were stunning. We loved being wowed by the view every time we opened the curtains in the morning. The atmosphere was very relaxed. It was large enough to be private if you wish but there was the option to be more outgoing and friendly too. There was a great mix of nationalities. Lots of smiles. The staff did work hard, especially in the pangea restaurant, beach bar and Vladimir the lifeguard. I think a few more staff in the Pangea restaurant at peak times would help to relieve a bit of their stress. Kids club was free and our son tried it out a few times when he got bored with us and loved it! We also used their babysitting service. The whole place is beautifully designed, we were made to feel really welcome and we loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Agios Nikolaos — yet on the secluded beach of Vathi this luxury resort in Crete enjoys an exclusive elegant and serene location. In a private cove amidst blue skies, a crescent of sand and the calm of the Mediterranean, Daios Cove is regarded as the ultimate 5 star beach resort in Crete Island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas Hotel Vathi
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort And Villas
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos