Stayed for a week half board with access to Taverna & Ocean menus. The Pangea food could be a bit bland - not in your face Greek flavours. Taverna was good. Did not try the Ocean.
Travel round the site could be complicated if you wanted to walk. In particular there was no clear walking alternative to Funicular C. This took 2 minutes top to bottom so if you just miss one it takes 6 minutes total time from top to bottom.
Friendly staff. Very good service. Mini bar very over priced. Room pool expensive to heat & takes 2? days to warm up.
More small children there than previous places we've stayed, but not too noticeable other than at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Agios Nikolaos — yet on the secluded beach of Vathi this luxury resort in Crete enjoys an exclusive elegant and serene location. In a private cove amidst blue skies, a crescent of sand and the calm of the Mediterranean, Daios Cove is regarded as the ultimate 5 star beach resort in Crete Island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas Hotel Vathi
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort And Villas
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos