2,110 results
All reviews pangea restaurant ocean restaurant crystal box private pool ocean club scott dunn half board golf buggies kids club beach staff individual pool club car bed villa villa guests greek taverna guest relations beach bar
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Exceptional 5* hotel. All staff members and friendly, kind, and most certainly go out of there way to make you feel very special and have a memorable experience. I have never been away where I have returned home so relaxed before.
Food – Excellent, we sampled food in the Pangea restaurant. Breakfast had so much choice and was delicious. Ocean restaurant we had the most amazing fillet steak and was recommended a beautiful bottle of wine to accompany the dish. The beach house was also excellent, we had lunch here most days, be warned the food portions are huge we shared one dish as this was more than enough.
Staff – As mentioned from the beach staff, to the pool staff, reception staff, bell boys and the restaurant staff all went above and beyond to ensure your stay was not only comfortable but 5*
Room – We stayed in a deluxe sea view with a individual pool. We used the pool every evening from 4:30 onwards as this is when it was in full sunlight. Our mini bar was replenished every day, we would have some wine/champagne watching the sun go down.

Crystal Box – Excellent views of the cove, exquisite cocktails!

Tips: Shared Transfer - if you have a shared transfer to and from the airport, book a private taxi! We decided to take a private taxi to the hotel which took 50mins! We then thought on the way back to the airport we would take our free shared transfer which took us almost 3 hrs!!10 stops before you are dropped at the airport!
Beach Towels – Leave them at home, you don’t need them. Every sun lounger has beach towels. When you go the beach, the beach staff set your bed out and add a towel to whichever lounger you wish to lounge on! They will take up extra room and weight when you don’t need them, you also get beach towels in your room if you have a private pool

My partner and I will be back to this hotel. We are getting married next May and will most certainly book this hotel for a mini moon before the wedding. Thank you Daios Cove for a fantastic holiday. We have not stopped telling everyone we know about it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank WeekendAway T
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I’m not one who would usually come on here and gush about any hotel at which I’ve stayed in but this was truly wonderful! Arguably the best at which I’ve ever stayed. Daios certainly deserves it’s great reputation.

The first thing I would mention is choice, whether it was options for the pool or their lovely private beach, or the wide variety of dining options, which I think suit families and couples alike. Facilities are very comfortable and have that luxury feel but first and foremost what stood out for me is the ‘service with a smile’. All of the staff are attentive and friendly, and you never once feel like ‘just a guest’ - the personal touch is given and I think that is what makes all the difference.

Definitely one I would recommend to all and I will certainly be coming back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We have been to some fantastic places but this tops everything. From the moment you arrive till the day you depart, the helpful brilliant staff plus the amazing rooms, fantastic food, service, the whole ambience of the Cove is absolutely fabulous. I had assistance and the loan of a wheelchair due to surgery, all went smoothingly. From the reception staff right down to the service at meal times and even the transport around the complex by the buggy drivers, all of them, friendly and couldnt help you enough. The management team too, truly amazing.
Will definately be back.....Thanks so,so much.... The North Family. Bromley Kent.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

5* hotel that really delivers. All rooms are on a hillside that overlooks the cove...spectacular views. Rooms are huge, very well appointed and most have a private pool. The hotel itself is stunning and never, ever felt crowded (even though it was sold out).

The food is exceptional, with choices to suit every need. Whether it was from the buffet (huge selection/variety) or one the seperate restaurants, we never had a bad meal.

What sets this place apart is the staff. I wish I could single out one person out, but everyone we met were helpful, kind and friendly..and just loved their job. They genuinely go out of their way to make your experience memorable, and strive for excellence.

The place is spotless, but you rarely see anyone cleaning. The buildings and interior are top-notch, and the attention to detail is amazing.

My only complaint?...the bar has been set so high, I feel we will be disappointed by any other hotel we stay at. You really do have to see this place to believe it.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel with fantastic views, love this hotel is is spectacular. Rooms are spacious and clean and the views from the sea view rooms are fantastic. The staff are friendly and efficient and nothing is to much for them ..The food is lovely and plentiful. Can’t fault this hotel and I will return soon .

Trip type: Travelled with friends