2,108 results
All reviews pangea restaurant ocean restaurant crystal box private pool scott dunn half board golf buggies kids club beach staff bed villa villa guests club car greek taverna breakfast and dinner guest relations beach bar main pool
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Food was excellent. Provision in rooms for babies and children is the best I have ever experienced. Staff always pleasant and helpful. Only downside....once you check out at 12 after all inclusive, you are liable to pay for drinks and food. We left at 4pm so not a problem but be warned to have a hearty breakfast!!!

Room Tip: Check you do not have to use steps if you have push chairs.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed almost one week at Daios Cove for a relaxing beach vacations. The resort is excellent, with an first class service, spacious and cozy rooms and varied food offer.
The sandy beach and its clear sea water fulfilled my expectations
I highly recommend Daios Cove

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rui B
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Perfect hotel for a stay with a young kid. Mine was almost 2 years old when we were there.
We loved our stay there:
- Great quality of the food
- Great service: exactly what we really expect for a 5 star hotel.
We would go back for sure

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna_ratsara
Reviewed 2 August 2018

My vacation was complicated this year because of my accident, so I traveled with my crutches and I had certain limits. The hotel staff was very nice a helpful. Location of the room was very comfortable. Resort is beautiful, the sea and beach is amazing.
Prices are extremely high compared with similar resorts in the world.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Iva Š
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Just to be clear this is a lovely resort with large rooms all with lovely views over the cove. The restaurants are all great as is the panoramic bar at the top of the resort. The infinity pool is large and great for a decent swim and the gym is fully equipped.
In reality I wanted to give it 5* which it is but the couple of problems that I raised just weren't sorted by the front line staff on reception- they all had to wait to get managers approval (in meetings etc so took a few hours) and that just isn't 5* eg Four Seasons.Shame when they invest so much into client relations with a huge team on hand to book and advise at all times.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple