It is a very beautiful greek resort with stunning views and well refurbished rooms. Stuff is very friendly and attentive. Food in the main restaurant could be more innovative. Other restaurants in the hotel area are excellent, and very satisfactory.
Overall, it is a five-star family hotel. Not for people looking for tranquility, peace and quiet. Very family-friendly. Pool area and beach used by children only.
Executive rooms and suites are not recommended because of the noise of the children.
Small beach (60m). We would come back if childern were allowed from the age of 10 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos