This was year was my 6th or 7th visit to the hotel and I cannot recommend it highly enough - I would never contemplate staying anywhere different instead. Admittedly if you want an action-packed holiday then it's probably not right for you, but if you want rest and relaxation this is definitely the place to come. The staff are very welcoming and friendly, and always at your disposal (Nikos in particular), and as they tend to remain the same every year you get a nice familiar feeling there if you return. It is quirky yet charming and must be in one of the most beautiful settings in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos