We have stayed at this special and beautifully located hotel in St Nicolas Bay too many times to remember and each time we enjoy it more. The service surpasses all expectations with efficient and friendly staff for whom nothing is too much trouble. Our bungalow was on two levels, marble floors and furnished in the Cretan style - crisp white linen with all necessary furniture and amenities. We used the well equipped gym almost daily, the spa was sheer heaven right on the sea, the restaurants (all 5 of them) offer incredible food, but my personal favourite is the 'Kafeneon' a typical but upmarket taverna where you sit under the stars, next to the little private chapel, overlooking the sea. Cannot be beaten for food and ambiance! We are now planning our next trip to this wonderful resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos