Hermes Is a nice hotel in a lovely town , the position Is great , close to the sea and to the center . Our family room Was very large with an wonderfull terrace to the sea .They are not luxurious but this Is the charm of Greece.This hotel have fair 4 stars , the food Is great, really good quality , especially dinner. The pool i liked very much-seawater , a litlle to crowded chair on the terrace and people reserved early ! The Hotel Is very clean !!
I have to mention that the people Who work in hotel are very nice and we felt excelent , special thanks to Eva from restaurant, Florin and the ladies from front desk and last but not least-Velina from animation ,Who Is doing an excelent job , my Kids really loved her !
P.s. Not many Kids in the hotel , a lot of mature people ( englishmans)but really nice athmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the coastal line of Mirabello bay, Hermes hotel gives you the opportunity to tastethe unique Mediterranean Sea and is only one step away from the heart of the lively city ofAgios Nikolaos. Hermes is the perfect starting point for those wishing to explore the wondersof Crete simultaneously offering an experienced service and numerous facilities for yourcomfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hermes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Agios Nikolaos