The Village is Beautiful, the rooms are large and clean, there are a couple of very nice pools with a great view of the ocean.The beach is just a number of steps away with sun bathing chairs,the resort has a playground and a nice activity room for kids. The breakfast is okay, but the room has a well equipped kitchen so you can make breakfast there yourself, and there is also a small supermarket at the place so it is very convenient. The staff in the restaurants and the cleaning ladies are very friendly.I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cretan style village right on the sea between Aghios Nikolaos (3.5km) and Elounda (5km), from which a frequent bus service connects with both villages.The airport and capital City of Heraklion are 65 km away, and all the fascinating attractions of the island can be reached by full or half day excursions. The village is comprised of 222 units of different types, set among 65.000 square meters of gardens. All units enjoy the same facilities including individual air-conditioning / heating, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, TV, fridge, facilities for light cooking, filter coffee machines, hairdryer, private bath and shower and large terrace or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Candia Park Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candia Park Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Crete/Agios Nikolaos