A good resort but overrated.
Good amenities, god rooms, sleeping comfort good
But cottages lack privacy and are too close to each other.
However great views from the balcony. (But then Crete is so beautiful from any angle)
Spent a bomb on booking this property for a week, but I really wished I had booked something else.
The staff was good, but mechanical.
Right from the reception to the bar or restaurants are the play zones, the staff seemed pretentious.
The touch of the Cretan hospitality was completely missing.
If you are looking for a posh place to stay this is the place. However this will not add to any experience of being in Crete.
You are better off staying in a good resort in your home country.
In my opinion, this booking was a mistake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cretan style village right on the sea between Aghios Nikolaos (3.5km) and Elounda (5km), from which a frequent bus service connects with both villages.The airport and capital City of Heraklion are 65 km away, and all the fascinating attractions of the island can be reached by full or half day excursions. The village is comprised of 222 units of different types, set among 65.000 square meters of gardens. All units enjoy the same facilities including individual air-conditioning / heating, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, TV, fridge, facilities for light cooking, filter coffee machines, hairdryer, private bath and shower and large terrace or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Candia Park Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candia Park Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Crete/Agios Nikolaos