This is a small hotel on the outskirts of town. The rooms are a good size and nicely appointed. The bathroom is a bit of a squeeze, its almost impossible to have a shower without banging your elbows, and as for bending down to retreive the soap, forget it! And then there is the loo, squashed in next to the shower...thank goodness we are both slim!
Staff are friendly and very, very helpful.
The pool area is next to the main road, so there is constant traffic noise, but the pool itself is nice and there are plenty of sunbeds.
This is a good base for a relaxing couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy, attractive hotel set in beautiful surrounding gardens overlooking the Mirabello bay. It reflects the charm and peacefulness of the countryside, while the resort is within 15 minutes walking distance. A great friendly family hotel that ensures a more enjoyable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lato Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lato Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos