“Lovely quiet apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
From balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lady_Tam
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely quiet apartment”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I had a lovely week at Despina Apartment in Ammoudara.

I was met at 4.30am by a very lovely Greek lady on the beach where I had been dropped by the airport transfer. Her English was limited but she showed me around and then left me in peace. The owner was very attentive and very quickly responded to any queries I had.

The flats was spotlessly clean with a gorgeous view over the bay (its at the top of a steep lane). I think we were the only people staying in the building so it was very quiet.

The only slight issue I had was that the owner emailed me after I booked to tell me that I owed more money because I had been charged the wrong price. After some discussion we agreed that I didn't owe anything further. It did cast a slight pall over the stay.

Overall I would definitely recommend Destiny Apartment.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Sep 2015
Very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The price misunderstanding was due to TripAdvisor having charged you the price for the one bedroom flat, while you in fact booked the two bedroom apartment. We raised it with the site but like you saw, we agreed to let you stay at the price you booked, rather than the actual price of the apartment. All the best for your future travels!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing