“An amazing place with wonderful people The lady who is the owner is a beautiful woman I fell in love”
Review of Pension Mylos

and 1 more site!
Pension Mylos
Ranked #1 of 11 Agios Nikolaos B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is the most clean hotel I have been to. The rooms are comfortable and the see view is amazing. The feeling in sitting on the balcony is like sitting in a cruse in a sheep. The rooms in reality are much better then the photos. Harry and get a room for next summer so you can get lucky....
Info@pensionmylos.com

• Stayed July 2014

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was my second time to Ag Nik and my second time to Pension Mylos. Two years ago (May 2012) I arrived 'on spec' armed with the Rough Guide to Crete. The welcome I received from Gran Georgina was lovely and the place was really good. When I arrived back home in Scotland I told my wife you must come with me to Ag Nik and to Pension Mylos. So we went there in early June 2014 and the Pension is now run by daughter Pella. The personal attention and welcome is very warm and you just feel so much at home. There has been no disturbance from other guests during my two visits. The views over the harbour and sea I would describe as spectacular. The location is near the town centre and within walking distance of places to eat, the bus station and the beautiful lake. If I was to have a 'default' place I returned to every year it would be both Ag Nik and Pension Mylos. The rooms are spotlessly kept and I just love everything about the town and the Pension. It is very much a family run business and Gran, Mum Pella and daughter Gena are all so helpful. Pella and Gena speak excellent English so that was a big help to as I can't speak Greek. Hope to return soon! NDL

Room Tip: I have been in Room 3 (May 2012) and Room 2 (June 2012) - both were lovely. I have not seen inside t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank normanlawson
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Mylos is a beautiful and traditional pension (nicely and quietly positioned) with warm family atmosphere and a sense of safety and comfort.

Pellagia and her beautiful friendly family make for that feeling.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Bingley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Our host, Pella, was most welcoming and informative, much more so than the terrible tourist information place in town (ask Pella instead). Shower was not fantastic but Ok. We went for 2 nights and stayed for 4 (occasionally a little noisy if other guests arrive late - take ear-plugs)

Room Tip: Ask for room 2 if its free - best views from here
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Snodnod
Sydney
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were warmly welcomed by the exuberant Mama Pella even though we arrived a bit before midnight and she proudly showed us around. Rooms are pristine and comfortable.
Shower space and water pressure, however lacked a little. Wifi was also poor in our room.
We stayed 3 nights and were well looked after, our roomy tidied daily by Mama Pella.

Room Tip: The room with sea views is the best!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ash R
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was fortunate enough to go on a month long trip through Europe. You can only imagine the beautiful places I saw, but nothing compared to Agios Nikolaos. And, nothing compared to the Pension Mylos. Mama P, as we called her, made us feel warm and welcome from the minute we stepped into her house. She is bubbly and friendly, and really makes your Grecian experience complete. On multiple occasions she invited us into her home and cooked traditional Cretian dishes and deserts for us! They were fantastic! The rooms all have an incredible view of not only the ocean, but also the mountains. One of the only places on the island of Crete where you are able to get the best of both worlds. The rooms are all very nicely decorated and the beds are comfortable. They are also very clean and well kept. Pension Mylos is just steps from the beach and also shopping centers and restaurants. What more could you ask for!? I highly recommend this place to anyone going to Agios Nikolaos! You won't regret it!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Mexico City
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had the marvelous chance of staying at Pension Mylos and I felt it was the only thing I was missing for feeling really happy in Agios Nikolaos. Mama Pella and her parents are very charming and they helped me every time I need something. I stayed more days than I expected because of the amazing sea-views and warm treatment. I'm sure that I'll be back and staying once more at Pension Mylos. Totally recommendable.

Room Tip: From Rooms 1 and 2 you have excellent views!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple