One week here was not enough....we have already rebooked for next may for two weeks!
The food, service, room, entertainment were just fantastic. We don't normally join in but the entertainment team were just great. Big thank you to Micky, johnny, destiny and all the others you do a great job! Micky from iberostar friends said she was starting a Facebook page and I wondered if you could send me the link to it as we can not find it?
Really looking forward to May 2013 and coming back. we have booked a garden view room and hope we get a room on a high floor overlooking the church in your beautiful gardens!
Thanks for a great holiday Jo and lizzie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos