Went with Thompson,stayed in the main Hotel,room clean, good sea view.Staff great and entertainment team worked all day and some evenings,all the staff were so happy and friendly.
Went all inclusive so the mini bar in room was free with local beer and soft drinks,we love sitting in the shade by the beach bar with it's chilled music and a cool beer.We loved the Buffet we sat outside for all our meals .
Walked down to Agios Nikolaos some evenings,the walk was not the best had to keep crossing the road to stick to path,when down there it seem to be hotter, one night at 23.00 it was still 31c,it felt cooler back up at the Hotel.
The beach was great as it was never overcrowed.,great Hotel to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Bookgreece.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos