Just back from Mirabello Hotel. A Bit disappointed with garden view room. Asked for an upgrade to a sea view room and willing to pay the difference but staff were not helpful at all. Although the hotel seemed quiet they would not move us as they said it was fully booked.
The room was not a 5 star rating more a 3 star. The pool & sea areas good. Staff at bars very friendly and attentive.
Buffet good selection but often when sitting down to eat the food was cold.
Needs some sort of nightly entertainment in the hotel itself as there was nothing to do but sit at the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos