2,002 results
All reviews the main hotel animation team dolphin bar shared pool evening entertainment ag nik sea view half board swim up bar lovely hotel great holiday mini bar bungalow room water polo all inclusive guests plenty of choice soft drinks
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Our holiday was perfect this hotel is wonderful and I couldn’t recommend higher. The staff work tirelessly to ensure all guests needs are met. Ritsa the guality manager is exceptional treating guests with care and professionalism, she really cares and goes the extra mile delivering excellent customer service. Our room was spotlessly clean, the view amazing and beds super comfortable. If you ask twin beds can be changed to a double instantly nothing is to much trouble. We really enjoyed the food it was varied delicious and the view from the main restaurant stunning. We would certainly book again and look forward to another holiday at this wonderful resort. Thank you !

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Mary H
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my girlfriend for 9 nights. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Pros
Amazing views
Table service even on all inclusive
Mini bar in fridge free on all inclusive
30 min walk to agios, which is a beautiful town
Private beach is great
Rooms are clean and modern
Free use of italian restaurant as part of all inclusive
Good selection of cocktails
Good entertainment throughout the day, the boys are a good laugh!

Cons
Food wasn't quite 5 star standard imo
Men having to wear long trousers for dinner whilst women can wear whatever they want. Seems a stupid rule when a man wearing trackies is allowed in but someone wearing smart shorts isn't.

Overall great location and hotel, would definitely go back again!

*pics are of agios and views in the surrounding area*

3  Thank Alex K
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel for 7 nights. After our first night we had to move the rooms because there were loads of ants in our room, there were ants even in our bed which wasn’t a very pleasant experience at all! No double beds, 2 single beds pushed next to each other which were not comfortable. Rooms could do with some refurb and a bit mor cleanliness. We have also thought that staff weren’t very friendly. Wouldn’t return or recommend this hotel.

3  Thank dovilev48
AvraColection, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear dovilev48,
Thank you choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to upload your review following your stay in Mirabello Hotel. Moreover, we regret to read that we didn't met your expectations as we all try hard to offer our guests a memorable experience since professionalism and courtesy are major priorities for us.
All in all, we sincerely appreciate your comments since we welcome all feedback from our guests and wish to reassure you that we will take them into serious consideration.

Yours sincerely
George Pelekanakis
General manager

Reviewed 20 June 2018

We loved the accommodation, took in a massage, sat and stared out at the sea from the view of our room. The breakfast buffet was great, we had a dinner there as well but chose to eat in town most days/eves. I had to work a little (unfortunately) and the internet was spotty but one should not visit Crete only to work in a resort. The Resort had all the amenities you would expect, very clean, wonderful people and we enjoyed our stay very much. We like to walk so the village was a perfect distance to have a nice walk but far enough away so we didn't have all the traffic by the resort.

We would highly recommend Mirabiello.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank ManiGotago
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I spent ages looking at various hotels in this particular area of Crete and kept going back to this one but always thinking that I couldn't justify the higher price tag. All I can say is I'm really pleased that I booked our holiday at the Mirabello. The place is huge, immaculately kept, the staff are friendly and genuinely can't do enough to help you. There are many bars and restaurants. If you're fussy like I am you'll still find plenty to eat and drink. Conveniently there is a supermarket across the road and Agios Nikolaos is only a 6 Euro taxi fair away. I always try to travel somewhere different each time I go on holiday but I have a feeling that I'll be back here one day.

4  Thank Steven R