“Amazing mezze ”
Review of Patriko

Patriko
Price range: US$12 - US$17
Cuisines: Greek
Description: MY family and I would like to welcome you to "Patriko" Patriko is the oldest tavern in Agios Nikolaos. Previously known as Knossoss, the happy home of my family and lovingly run by my father Nikos, for more than 40 years. In Honour of my father whom has retired, we have changed our name to Patriko simply meaning "my father`s place". He remains our greatest mentor supporting us with our innovations, making sure we continue to offer an authentic Greek experience to all of our customers for the next generation. My name is Vassilis and my family and I welcome you to "My father`s place" (Patriko)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here as we were staying nearby. We ordered a selection of mezze and salads which all came quickly. Portions were fairly big (and we over ordered!!!) so they packaged it up and it fed four of us for lunch the next day. The food was excellent and the waiters very welcoming. Definitely a must visit when I’m Agios Nikolaos.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A 5-star experience! All plates have an extra touch. Great traditional tastes, classy presentation. Totally recommended!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great to see Vasilli and wife again - amazing food every time , and brilliant service .
Lovely to see Nico again also
Restaurant was busy and welcoming - can’t wait to go back to Ag Nic and Patriko
Jean and Phil
Sept 2018

1  Thank jeanandphil2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing seafood and salads large starter portions so be careful not to order too much too soon, calamari a must

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Patriko many times. Vasilli as lovely as ever. Food amazing, lamb chops are the best.
Would recommend to everyone.