Review Highlights
Stop the Boat!

We had planned to go on a boat trip organised through Tui, but when this was cancelled we visited... read more

Reviewed 20 October 2017
Shackpilot
Plymouth, United Kingdom
A very special experience

An incredible boat trip where you see some amazing parts of the island you otherwise cannot see... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Sophia F

All reviews glass bottom these guys hour trip leaflet skipper feeding fishes german crew sea tours harbour
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Everything was wonderful from the friendly lady who explained the trip and sold us the tickets to the great captin and diver on board. We went on the 1hr trip which was relaxing and entertaining, deffinitly bring your swimming stuff to make the most of it! Could not recomend these guys highly enough, we are going back tomorrow for the 2.5hr trip!

Kyriaki G, Ιδιοκτήτης at Chania Glass Bottom Boat Trips - Fanourios Boat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you very much, we try to give our best ,to enjoy your time in our boat .
Fanourios glass bottom boat team

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

A Great boat trip, with the possibility of snorkeling two times near lazareta Island and Theodora Island, where you Can Watch an old WWII german airplane falled in the sea. The boat trip was really nice and relaxing, thanks to the capitain ability. And a really special thanks to Vasily: he not only dives from the boat with us the make US Watch starfish, fishes, shells (respecting their Life and habitat) and play some ffantasti underwater tricks, but gave us a lot of extra info to help us in our holydays. Really a lovely, kind crew of new, Great, special friends!!!

Kyriaki G, Ιδιοκτήτης at Chania Glass Bottom Boat Trips - Fanourios Boat, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Thank you very much !!!
Fanourios glass bottom boat team

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I dont suggest the 1 hour trip at all.We felt we were deceived. We didnt see anything special just a banch of borring fishes and some rocks and that was it.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend were offered a discount to go on the 2.5 hour trip. Great, we will go tomorrow. We turned up and went on the boat and after ten minutes we were told that the boat wouldn't be going out today and a big booking had cancelled. I don't know how true this was because there were only two names on the passenger list (us and a german couple). Seems they didn't want to make the trip because there weren't enough passengers. Fair enough. We were told we could do the trip the next day. So the next day, last day of our holiday, the water seemed a bit choppy, so I went to the woman about an hour and a half before the trip to check everything was ok. If the water was too bad then we could arrange to do something else with our last day. "It's fine, don't worry, just some wind". So we came back at 2 when it was supposed to leave and were told the boat was half an hour late. So we walked around for a half hour and came back and waited some more. Then the woman came up and said sorry the boat isn't going out today we can do tomorrow. We were going home so just asked for our money back. All in all such a faff, the last two days of our holiday were revolved around this trip and we were really annoyed. Could have got a bus to a beach or better yet went on another boat! Plenty of other boats at the harbour. Choose one of those.

Kyriaki G, Ιδιοκτήτης at Chania Glass Bottom Boat Trips - Fanourios Boat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Hello ,
The first day that you booked I told you that I haven't enough passengers to do the 2,5 hours trip because the days before the sea was terrible and the port police stop all the boats , I suggest to do the one hour trip and you said no "we had all ready done with another boat" I suggested to go with the boat next to me and you said no ,then you rebooked for the next day and you stay very close to port and is not a problem for you .The next day you came and you asked me if we do the 2,5 hours and I said you yes .When the captain returned from the 12:30 trip he could park outside because the sea was very wavy .The captain explained that outside was 2,5 m waves and I decide to explaine to each passenger the condition of the sea, the most of them they understand and they cancel.I explain you the same you was very rude and you ask for you money back ,of course I gave you all the money back. I suggest you again to go with the boat near of me but you didn't.You run to go to find another boat but it's already gone .Finaly I respect my passengers and always I said the truth about the condition of the sea .I don't manage the sea and the condition of the sea.
Kind regards kiki

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This is a cool trip on a sunny afternoon. Very relaxed, friendly and helpful crew. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Jos K
Kyriaki G, Ιδιοκτήτης at Chania Glass Bottom Boat Trips - Fanourios Boat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you very much !!!