Only stayed here one night in the Ifigenia IV. The room was in a great spot with a balcony overlooking a lively shop-lined street. The room was not particularly clean but it was large (included a separate kitchen area) and the bed was comfortable. Everything in the room and the building (stairs, bathroom, doors) felt rickety, like it would break at any moment. The reception area was initially difficult to find amongst the narrow lanes, and the rooms are spread out in a number of buildings on different streets. The owner gave the impression that we were inconveniencing him in some way however the assistant that showed as to our rooms was helpful, friendly and chatty. The main advantage was the location being right in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ifigenia's Center has Rooms, Studios and Suites for rent in several buildings in the heart of the Old Venetian Harbour of Chania. Everybody is welcome, whether young or old. Rooms are of great variety: standard or more demanding till Suites. Our main concern is the well being and the comfort of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Ifigenia Rooms and Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ifigenia Rooms And Studios Hotel Chania Town
- Ifigenia Rooms And Studios Crete/Chania