“Excellent!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MariaG299...
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Close to the beach, amazing host. Very relaxing and comfortable! I enjoyed the balcony too. Thank you, Stelios!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nataliya...
“Perfect place to stay for a perfect holiday”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My friend and I stayed at Stelios' place in May during what turned out to be some of my best holidays ever.
The apartment is situated perfectly between the beach and the old town, which leaves you with a pleasant short walk to both. The place is big, impeccably clean and equipped with all the necessities.
The best thing about the apartment is, of course, the owner, Stelios who has been incredibly helpful to me and my friend, suggesting places to visit, helping to arrange a car to rent and, overall, being a very pleasant company.
I wholeheartedly recommend this place to anyone travelling to Hania.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing