“Fantastic Italian dishes !!!”

Veneto-Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #68 of 406 Restaurants in Chania Town
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Veneto-Ristorante italiano is an italian restaurant qualified not only in pasta and pizza but also in meat dishes and fish .Our costumers are kindly advised to book ahead so that we know the flow of numbers of people before in the numbers above.You are welcome !
Athens
“Fantastic Italian dishes !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I love Italian cousin and I 've been in many Italian restaurants, I am sure this in one of the best. I loved the hospitality and the welcoming behavior of the stuff before the food arrived. When I tested some unique Italian dishes with sea food I was feeling that I found my restaurant in Chania's old city. The prices are little higher the other restaurants with the classic Greek cousin and the classic Greek dishes but the total value for money is the highest and you can find it cheap if you eat in quality restaurants. Go with your friends, family or as couples and I am sure you will love it too. ENJOY !!!

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Xanthi
“worst choice of my stay in Chania”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

this restaurant apart from its ambient feeling, it offered us only awful experiences.
firstly the service is by far mediocre when compared with other tavernas, we had to wait over 30 minutes for a dish of spaghetti. I observed that other tables had their main course delayed as well. The place is overpriced and you wont get any dessert and tsikoudia for free as the majority of the rest places do, just a couple of candies.

The salad we ordered had probably remnants of another type of salad!!! To be more specific we ordered a tuna salad it had raisins at the bottom.

Make yourself a favor go eat somewhere where you can enjoy the Cretan food and hospitality.

1 Thank ambier
Bolton , England
“Bellisimo !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Not on my pre-trip research radar but we had passed a couple of times and always seemed busy and a nice atmosphere. Generally I would eat Greek in Greece but we just fancied a changed and chose Veneto its part open courtyard, alleyway seating and indoor restaurant so enough to keep all happy.
I opted for the diavlo pizza which was nice and spicy with pepperoni, salami etc. My partner had a Greek pizza which was feta, olives and tomatoes. Both pizzas were very fresh, crispy and tasty and perhaps the first time my partner finished a whole pizza (no extras for me then). You could see the dough being mixed fresh and the pizzas cooking in the pizza oven from where we were sat so we knew they would be fresh.
I then had tiramisu and my partner had crème Brule which again were excellent and the equal of any decent Italian at home. With this we had a nice bottle of rose and the total bill came to 47 Euros which we felt was great value for the great quality of food and service.
There is an extensive menu so not just pizza and pasta and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed if you gave it a try.

Piraeus, Greece
“One of the best restaurant on Chania”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

You have to visit this restaurant... everything is fine: stuff, food, garden, music and the energy of the old town will give uforgetable moments. I have been in Veneto already twice and I will go again. RECOMMENDED

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Travellingreece
Athens, Greece
“BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN CHANIA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Very nice atmoshere and great Italian food, all you need for a date or a dinner with friends. If you are more than 35 you will love the music.... Visit it if you like Italian food, you won't be disapointed.

• Visited May 2014