“A new experience............!”

Doctor Fish - Foot Spa & Reflexology
More attraction details
Owner description: Doctor Fish is Crete's leading premier fish spa. Our calm fish spa is an oasis on the center of Chania city and near to Venetian Harbor, where you can relax and revive yourself with a unique treatment that will keep your skin soft, healthy and smooth.Fish therapy has taken the Crete beauty scene by storm with Doctor Fish's team of tiny therapists leading the way. This popular beauty treatment uses Garra Rufa fish, a form carp, to gently remove dead skin. Their suction-cup are perfectly shaped for gently lifting dry skin away and it is completely painless as the fish have no teeth
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Have seen pictures of fish spas but never tried one. This I did in Chania. Went with great trepidation but actually found it extremely pleasant and relaxing.
Had spent the day walking so it was with some relief I sat down and put my feet in a tank with cool water - albeit it one with little fishes in it!!
Found the nibbling fish strangely soothing, and after 20 minutes had a wonderful foot massage. Left there feeling totally refreshed and with very smooth feet!
Enjoyed it so much went back the next afternoon for another.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Walking by, we spied this place...clean and friendly. Went in for a 15 minute fish pedicure, that was like having my feet lightly brushed with feathers. Really. It does NOT hurt.
So try it. You'll regret you didn't!

2  Thank Maggie_Oakshot
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I had a great manicure that was one of the most thorough I have ever experienced. I highly recommend this nail spa - it was the first fish spa in Crete! Next time I will try the fish pedicure. :)

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Very friendly and kind employees specifically Anna Papadakis!Even though she had to face two rude clients who wanted to have a fish trial she made them with her kindness leave the spa happy and relaxed!I was having a manicure and pedicure from Anna.Really good job.well done for your choice employer.The employees are the first sight that make someone want to go again.I will visit it again through my holidays.Thank you for the relaxation and treatment i had.

1  Thank KellyNt
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We might have hesitated at first.... but this was the coolest experience ever!! The lady said it would feel like bubbles and it really did!! Both my husband and I decided that we loved it and would definitely do it again! Just try it... you will love it!

2  Thank tgnashville