“Great fun”

Captain Nick's Glass Bottom Boat Aphrodite
Ranked #1 of 45 Tours in Chania Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Nick is Chania's Number 1 boat trip provider. We are a small family run company with one boat 'Aphrodite'. We have been running our trips for over 20 years and we offer boat cruises and snorkel trips for either 1 hour, 2.5 hours, 3.5 hours or private hire. We visit two islands on our trips and on the longer trips Captain Nick takes you on a guided snorkel trip to seek out octopus. Children and adults alike get to 'Captain the ship!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Really great fun. Super value for money. Got to see German submarine, lots of fish and we got to go for snorkel too. Free drink made the day after getting back on the boat to lap up the sunshine. A Chania must.

1 Thank Tom H

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Glass bottom boat ride & snorkling”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you have the choice and opportunity take the 3,5 hour trip included beach visit on small island and snorkling..

Augusta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A fantastic hour”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Captain Nick was great! He was especially attentive to the children on board. He put a lot into a short hour. I would definitely do it again.

1 Thank kunderafan
Vancouver, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good natured trip”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

A nice little trip out into the bay. The captain and crew were really good and friendly. On the short trip you go out to a small island where you can swim if you like. The crew go into the sea to fetch marine life for visitors to see

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Go on this boat!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I've been to chania 3 times and I've contemplated going out w capt nick each time. Until me and my wife finally did. The thought of something like this would usually strike me as cheesy. But I love boating and bein on the water so I figured what the heck. Let's try it. It was great from the start, the lady who signed us up was super friendly. Nick was awesome! He let my wife drive the boat. Gave us marriage advice. And told us about some great restaurants. He's the kinda guy u feel like u have always known. He even took me to find an octopus and helped me handle it in the water. Would definitely do this again. Had a blast!

1 Thank Deme13