“Cozy wine restaurant”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I discavered it as I was walking in the little street near Daliani street. When I saw it I loved the nice atmosphere so I decided to try it. Food was good, especially the "fresh" spaghetti, wine was exellent, and service quite ok.
I recommend it if you want a quite dinner with good wine.

1  Thank Christos1974

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Great food and vine, friendly service! Located at a cozy little square in old town ,chania. I'll definetly go back if I get the chance!

1  Thank bjwi
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Appalling service...Waitress extremely rude, had to move out the way whilst food was being placed on our table to avoid being elbowed in the eye. Menu boasted hand made fresh pasta....it arrived very thick and gloopy, the tomato sauce very bland and flavourless. Atmosphere very pretentious and unwelcoming. Worst food and service I have ever experienced in Greece. Big disappointment.

1  Thank dawnanne39
Reviewed 19 May 2013

After the good reviews our visit was not what we expected. It wasn't particularly busy but when we said we only wanted a wine the waitress asked us to move to another table, she then asked us if we wanted red or white and plonked two glasses down in front of us, no suggestion of the wine list we were hoping for. Having said that, the wine was very nice, not sure if we will try again though.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Great food and wine! Very nice and helpful service! Been here two times and can definitely recommend it! One of the few places with a real sommelier.