Stayed at Casa Delfino for 6 nights, great place to stay, stylish and tastefully decorated hotel, perfect location, right by the harbor and markets, friendly and very helpful staff! Just as an example, the day of our departure there was a taxi strike, a very helpful staff member Eddie was kind enough to drop us to the airport in his car! Definitely will go back there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania