My wife and I had never been to Crete and decided to avoid the touristy areas and big city environment of Iraklion/Knossos. Chania is a major city in the western part of the island and is a fascinating combination of old and new. It's also a great base for exploring by car the southern and western beaches, ruins, gorges, and towns. We found Casa Delfino online and were impressed with their responsiveness by email before we departed. We were met by a wonderful staff who made every effort to make our stay enjoyable. Unlike most hotels, even boutique hotels, the staff is more like a family and guests feel like they are staying in an estate. We were advised every morning about itineraries, restaurants, etc. And we were asked how we enjoyed the previous day and evening so the staff could better advise other guests. Casa is a beautiful property with a fabulous spa. We can't imagine a better place to stay in Crete!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania