Was here in 1997 but sounds like things are still quite good from a traveler experience perspective. The proprietor at the time met us at the bar upon check in and shared a bottle of wine with us and was gracious in telling us about the history of the hotel and some of the things to do in the area. Our room was amazing and very central to the harbor of Chania which is beautiful as you can hike out to the seawall and look back to see the snow-capped White Mountains in the distance if you are there in the right season. Definitely rent a car and drive south to the Elefenisi Islands (sp)...so secluded and not too crowded when we were there in September..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania