Having travelled in Crete in the early summer months several times, Chania is my favourite starting and ending place. It is a lively entertaining place to spend a few days each way.
After a hot day of poking around the old town, it is wonderful to be able to be able to seek refuge in the peacefulness and elegance of the Casa Delfino. In the last two years they have added a beauftiful spa, and there are wonderful views from some of the rooms and the rooftop terrace.
A little hard to find - but well worth the effort.
Margarita and her staff will be sure to look after you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania