We spent 4 nights at Casa Delfino and loved it. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was absolutely charming. They made you feel like you were staying with old friends. They arranged day trips for us and wanted to hear all the details when we returned at night. Margareta heard that it was my friends birthday, and had a delicious homemade cake with candles waiting for her when we returned from the beach on her birthday. They even sang happy birthday to her. Our room was nice, big, clean, and had 3 big windows that looked out onto the harbor. I can't say enough good things about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania