This trip was our second time to Casa Delfino staying in the Presidential suite, next year will be the third. The suite is fantastic, the breakfast is fantastic, the staff is fantastic, and Chania is fantastic. The hotel is in a great location for exploring the streets and alleys of the historic old city. When you are done exploring you come home to welcoming people and a spotless room.
The staff is always available to assist you with directions, recommendations, reservations, etc.
Breakfast is definitely not to be missed. Most of the breads, cookies, and pies are home made. The orange juice is fresh squeezed and the staff will prepare eggs for you any way you want. Need coffee to wake up, they will prepare it any way you want. I could continue but will stop now by syaing we LOVE staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania