This hotel was incredibly charming. The helpful staff, beautiful rooms and great location made our off season stay in Crete memorable. We had three rooms -- a triple and two doubles -- and each room was spacious and unique. The triple had a loft and generous living room downstairs (and a bathroom the size of a small nyc apartment) with a pull out bed for our son, the doubles for our daughters were each spacious -- one had a balcony the size of another room, the other was multilevel. (Triple was a little dark -- only complaint we had.) The staff was extremely helpful -- the marvelous Margarite is not shy about sharing her opinions and they flawlessly put us on the right track for great restaurants and excursions. The location near the harbor and walking distance to most restaurants was perfect. Loved the breakfasts -- the buffet was plentiful but even better they were willing to whip up any omelette or anything else requested. Really -- if you are going to Crete, this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania