My husband and I just left there this morning after a three day stay. The hotel was warm and welcoming like a bed and breakfast, but totally sophisticated at the same time. The staff could not have been more helpful and kind. The breakfast was wonderful with yogurts with various toppings, Greek baked treats, feta and tomatoes, quiches, etc. comfortable beds, marble everywhere and so close to everything. I will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania