We spent 8 days at Casa Delfino. It was glorious! The staff was incredibly helpful, helping with travel details via email even before we arrived. The hotel is stunning - it exudes beauty, peace, and comfort. Breakfast was delightful - tasteful, healthy, beautifully prepared and constantly replenished. Each staff member took pride in the appearance and quality of the hotel, and all contributed to it's seamless ambience. On the morning we left (at 5 am), the staff had a fresh pot of coffee, and breakfast laid out for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania