Casa Delfino is a first-class, boutique hotel in Chania. The location is right off the main walkway of the port and accessible to the restaurant scene, historical sites and shopping attractions of Chania. The staff is so attentive, kind and accommodating. They go out of their way to provide a pleasant experience and offer excellent recommendations regarding restaurants and activities near Chania. It is a beautiful property that has been family-owned for 6 generations. The quaint courtyard where homemade local breakfast dishes are served daily is unique and a very special experience. The rooms are pristinely clean and well-maintained with comfortable beds and all the amenities you would need. I have stayed there 3 times in the last 4 years, and I have brought family and friends on each visit. Everyone raves about this hidden gem of a hotel and would return in a heartbeat. It truly added character and a sense of comfort to the wonderful trips we have taken in Chania.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania