We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Casa Delfino. This small and intimate former 17th century Venetian mansion has been run by the same family for hundreds of years. Much love and pride has gone into this property. Our Honeymoon Suite was huge and gorgeous (the only problem was that the floor got a little wet when showering in the jacuzzi tub). The staff could not have been more friendly, professional and accommodating. The breakfast was so plentiful and fresh with a large variety of options. The roof deck has spectacular views of Chania harbor. Overall, this is a perfect retreat while staying in Chania town. I am a travel agent and would very highly recommend staying at this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania