In one word : perfect. We were bowled over by the way the Mantheakis Family has restored the old glory to their historic home and the amazing hospitality of all their staff. They made our visit to Crete so memorable. Our interaction with Margarita Mantheakis was outstanding along with all her staff.
For me, service recovery matters much. When the air conditioner in the Presidential Suite needed attention more than once, we found an apology note and chocolate cookies in our room the same evening. They didn't need to do it. However, that is the reason I am writing this positive feedback.
Each room is unique. They have provided modern facilities while retaining the old world charm. The staff were super friendly, the breakfast was amazing, eggs were made fresh, wifi was good (could be a little better though). One night, they even ordered dinner from a nearby restaurant and laid out the table for us.
I would recommend Casa Delfino 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania