We stayed at this hotel for one night at the end of our holiday to Crete. The setting of the hotel is beautiful, tucked away just off one of the main streets of the old town in Chania. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival which was great. Everything is immaculate and every works - Wifi, air con etc. The dining area is actually outside in a small courtyard in the centre of the hotel. Lovely breakfast in the open air. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking is a bit of a problem around the old town but they have a golf buggy to take you and your luggage back and forth to you car. The old town in Chania is wonderful especially down by the harbour. Lots of nice restaurants. I just wished we had booked more than one night as the whole experience was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania