We stayed in this hotel for two nights during a trip through Greece, and were very impressed. The bed was very comfortable,and the rooms were spacious and clean. The bathroom was pretty small, but clean also. The staff were very helpful and worked with us on coordinating travel to Heraklion to catch our boat to the islands even though it was very early in the morning, and even got us breakfast before we left. Highly recommend anyone stay here going to Chania.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania