We stayed in the penthouse, which was fabulous. It had three levels, the top floor being a balcony with a spectacular view of the shops and harbor. The staff here was better than any other hotel in Greece. In particular, there is an American staff member who has extensive knowledge of the beaches, which was extraordinarily helpful! Also, Yannis and Kostas were very helpful and fun to chat with!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania