My husband and I stayed here in June 2010 and really loved it! The location is amazing... just a few steps away from the harbor. The staff was incredibly helpful and nice and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and well taken care of. They recommended restaurants and sights every day and went above and beyond when there was an issue with the room they first put us in. The hotel itself is beautiful and there was a delicious breakfast in the courtyard every morning. I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania