this hotel located in the old town,truly is the jewel in Chania's crown.It offers every facility the discerning traveler desires when abroad,comfortable beds,delicious bath products for the Jacuzzi,fluffy white towels,and wifi connections.
The staff are friendly,professional with charm and grace for whom nothing is too much trouble.the location is perfect,just a few steps from the hour our side with a panoramic view from the rooftop terrace.
I thoroughly recommend a visit when next in Chania,Oh and I forgot to mention the homemade lemon cake,oh the breakfast buffet is to die for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania