Casa Delfino in Chania is a wonderful place.
It enjoys a great location (within walking distance to most things in town) and yet in comfortable distance to the hustle and bustle.
The hotel must have been recently restored, and the combination of old style and modern comforts have been conducted with great yet understated elegance.
The center of the hotel is a beautiful patio. I think this would be my favourite place to relax, when the summer heat is at its highest!
We indeed enjoyed the roof top terrace as well - it must have the best view in Chania!
The family who owns the hotel (and has done so for many generations) are doing their utmost in order to make your stay comfortable. They are truly helpful and caring!
The breakfast consists of (among many other other things) home made Greek specialties, proudly presented by the daughter of the family.
We will definitely stay at Casa Delfino, when we return to Chania.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Delfino is a 17th-century Venetian palazzo that has remained in the same family for centuries. With just 24 rooms and suites, decorated with a mix of bespoke furniture and antiques, Casa Delfino is both intimate and exclusive. A pebbled courtyard of hand laid mosaics is a romantic oasis where guests can read, relax, or simply soak up the serene ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Delfino Hotel Chania Town
- Casa Delfino Hotel And Spa
- Casa Delfino Hotel & Spa Crete/Chania